A windscreen replacement is required if the glass has suffered damage resulting in a crack:
- …larger than a $1 coin,
- …5mm or closer to the edge of the windscreen
- …in the driver’s direct line of vision
This is to ensure that your windscreen remains structurally sound and safe to drive with.
- We can supply and fit windscreens to any vehicle
- Our mobile service vehicle comes to you, at your home, office, or out on the road
- Our replacements carry a lifetime warranty that your windscreen won’t leak.
If you have comprehensive car insurance including glass cover, your insurance company will usually cover the replacement cost of your windscreen. You may have to pay an excess, depending on the terms of your policy. Otherwise, we can get you an instant quote over the phone. We accept cash, credit cards and EFTPOS for your convenience.